Meat diet Kabsa From Ma'am's kitchen, we offer healthy Ramadan recipes and quick preparation, learn how to make a meat-diet kabsa meal in simple steps and a delicious and light taste.
- - Meat: 500 grams (chopped)
- - Rice: 3 cups
- - Tomato paste: 1 teaspoon
- - Tomatoes: 500 grams (chopped)
- - Garlic powder: 3 cloves
- - Onions: cup (chopped)
- - Hill: 1/4 tbsp
- - Salt: 1 teaspoon
- - White pepper: half a teaspoon
- - Oil: 2 teaspoons
- - Saffron: half a teaspoon (soaked in water)
- - Water: as needed
How to prepare
- In a saucepan on the fire, put the oil and fry the onions and garlic, then add the meat and fry a little.
- Add water with tomatoes, tomato paste, spices and salt, and let the pot boil until the meat is cooked, adding water when needed.
- Meanwhile, wash the rice thoroughly and soak for 20 minutes, then drain and cook in a saucepan in 5 cups of meat broth.
- Put the pot on low heat until the rice is cooked and spread the soaked saffron on top.
- Pour the rice into a serving dish and pour the meat over it and serve hot.