Rum cheese is used to prepare many dishes, including pizza, lasagne, cheese pasta and some types of sweets, and is characterised by taste, delicious textures and attractive smell during cooking, and pancakes can be prepared with indispensable cheese as appetisers and at the breakfast table, they are one of the main dishes for breakfast that provide the body with the necessary amount of calcium, protein, minerals and vitamins. Usually the turkey cheese is ready from the market but some people prefer to make it at home to ensure its quality and ingredients, so we will mention in this article how to prepare the turkey cheese at home in a simple and easy way, characterised by high quality and great taste, as turkey cheese is one of the most expensive types of cheese, but this method does not need the high cost, but the simplest and least expensive and in a large quantity.
Prepare Rum cheese
- Kilograms of full-fat milk.
- Municipal yogurt can.
- One third of a cup of iced water.
- A teaspoon of salt. black pepper.
- 2 grains of boiled and well-mashed potatoes.
- Two tablespoons of cream.
How to prepare
- Bring the milk (milk) and put it in a saucepan on the fire, stir well until it reaches boiling, then add the can of yogurt, and constantly move in both directions once to the right and left, so that the air is removed from the milk for about five minutes.
- Remove the pot from the fire and set aside, then bring the iced water, add salt and black pepper, and stir until the salt dissolves.
- Add the iced water with salt and pepper to the milk and yogurt, then stir thoroughly so that a rigid (lumpy) layer is not formed on the surface.
- Bring the mashed potatoes and add them to the milk mixture, then add the cream, and stir well until smooth and firm.
- Then bring a clean screen, put the mixture inside the gauze, and draw it well to get rid of the existing liquids, and leave for ten hours on this condition.
- Then we bring another piece of clean gauze, take the cheese out of the old gauze and put it in the new gauze, and then we will notice on the cheese that it has held together a little, we tighten it more than before to get rid of the water completely, and repeat the process more than once until the cheese becomes completely dry, as it needs for several days to get rid of all liquids.
- Keep the cheese in the fridge in an airtight container for a long time.