Try a quick cook today: how to make potato chicken shawarma, one of the easy and delicious recipes known
In Lebanon and the Levant. Also learn how to make the basic chicken shawarma dressing.
Read Also: chicken shawarma with glue recipes
Quick cooking ingredients: how to make chicken shawarma with potatoes:
- 4 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cube chicken broth
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 leaves of mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
Quick Cook: How to make chicken shawarma with potatoes:
- 1- In a saucepan on fire, fry the onions with olive oil, add the potatoes and leave for five minutes on low heat and then add a cube
- Broth and leave for 2 minutes, put the chicken and stir a little and then remove from the heat.
- 2- Spread the chicken on the bread and roll the shawarma and dip it when eating with sauce after mixing it together.