Mothers are keen to prepare the best food for their family members, so they are always looking for healthy methods and recipes, including choosing the finest food from vegetables, meats and fish, using as few oils and fats as possible that harm the body over time, in addition to avoiding over-seasoning food with spicy spices and salt as this harms kidney health, and in our article we will learn two ways to cook healthy and delicious food.
How to make Beefsteak
- a tablespoon of sweet pepper.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper. 1 teaspoon table salt.
- 2 tablespoons of oil.
- A glass of water. A grain of potatoes cut into quarters.
- Two cloves of peeled garlic.
- Peeled grain of carrots.
- Four heads of peeled onions and cut into quarters.
- A kilogram of boiled potatoes. A teaspoon of salt.
- Three tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper.
- 1 cup of boiled, peeled and chopped carrots. A glass of boiled green peas.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Salt to taste.
How to prepare
- Fry the beef in a deep pan over the fire with pepper, salt, sweet pepper and cinnamon, then lift the beef and set aside in a bowl, then stir the garlic, onions, potato grain, carrot in the same pan, then return the beef, add the water and cover the pan until the ingredients are cooked.
- We mash boiled potatoes with milk, salt, butter and white pepper, and after mixing the ingredients put the mixture on low heat and stir for a while.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan on the fire, then add the boiled and peeled carrots and stir the ingredients, then add the peas and cook the mixture with pepper and salt, then remove from the heat. Take a little vegetables and broth in the pan and then mash until they become like cream, then put the beef in a serving dish with a spoonful of potatoes and a spoonful of peas and carrots. Pour the creamy sauce over the face.
Avocado salad Recipe
- A loaf of tortilla bread.
- A grain of avocado.
- A tomato.
- Three leaves of lettuce.
- A grain of carrots.
- A grain of lemon.
- Half a cup of mayonnaise.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
How to prepare
- Wash all the vegetables, then cut the lettuce, tomatoes and avocado and put them in a bowl while keeping some avocado aside for garnish.
- Squeeze the lemon, brush the carrot and add to the vegetable bowl and stir in the ingredients.
- Flavor the salad with black pepper, salt and lemon, then add the oil, and stir the ingredients.
- Place a suitable amount of salad on the tortilla loaf and garnish with avocado, as well as a little mayonnaise.