- Here's how Cheesecake Light works with strawberry jam from international ornaments, an easy and delicious ornament with a great taste that everyone will love.
Your family, it also features a low calorie. You might also care how cold cheesecakes work with wild berries.
Ingredients required to make cheesecake light with strawberry jam:
- 150 g Biscuit Light
- 1 teaspoon fat-free butter
- 300 g creamy light cheese
- 1 cup cream light
- Pact Jelly Lemon
- 6 tablespoons strawberry jam without sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar light
- Strawberries for garnish
How to make cheesecake light with strawberry jam:
- 1- Bring a bowl and put the biscuits after chopping, then add the butter and knead until you get a rough mixture. Get a mild.
- Easy to open and put the biscuit mixture and press it well.
- 2- Bring a small bowl, place the jelly pact and melt in half a cup of hot water and let cool.
- 3- Bring the blender and put the cream cheese with sugar, jelly and cream and beat them well until all the ingredients are mixed and then pour
- The mixture is on the cheesecake mild.
- 4- Insert it into the fridge for 4 hours until it freezes.
- 5- Bring a small bowl and put strawberry jam and add a little warm water and their heart and then pour them on the face of the mild
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve to your guests.