There are many recipes that taste good, including what takes a long time to prepare, and some that come in a short time, so it is suitable for those who find their daily agenda full of tasks. In this article, we will present two easy descriptions: the Golda Nourishing Layer Sandwich and the Healthy and Delicious Fatuous Dish.
Goda sandwich layers
- a large orange loaf of bread.
- Three boiled beetroots, i.e. small beets.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Ten slices of goda cheese.
- Ten slices of fresh tomatoes.
- Two cucumbers, cut into circular slices.
- Two glasses of watercress paper.
- Ten leaves of lettuce.
- place the beetroot with a tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl prepared, and turn it on until you have a smooth mixture.
- Open the loaf of bread from the side with a sharp knife, making you have two pieces like a burger sandwich. Empty the filling from the middle part of the sandwich.
- Place the beetroot mixture in the sandwich, and spread the cucumber pickle slices over it. Apply a layer of Goda cheese slices. Add the lettuce slices over the cheese.
- Apply a second layer of cheese, top with watercress leaves, then a layer of tomato slices, and consider pressing a light pressure down after applying each layer.
- Cover the layers with the top piece of the sandwich, and press it fairly strongly, so that the layers hold together.
- Cut the sandwich into quarters using a saw knife.
How to prepare Fattosh recipe
- pack of lettuce.
- Three tablespoons of mint leaves.
- Half a pack of parsley.
- Half a pack of cabbage.
- Five grains of cucumber.
- Four tomatoes. 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Six tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Salt, to taste. 2 tablespoons sumac.
- Toasted bread, to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of baking leaves.
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves.
How to prepare
- Do away with parsley, lettuce, mint, and cabbage.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumbers into cubes.
- Place the chopped vegetables in a medium-sized pot.
- Spread the leaves of thyme and peal.
- Place in a small dish olive oil, salt and lemon juice, as well as sumac pepper, then mix well together until smooth, then pour over the vegetables. Carefully stir the contents of the pot to overlap together, then spread the toast on the face of the fatosh dish before serving.
- Note: You can't stick to the ingredients in this recipe and add as many vegetables as you want, depending on what you have.