Potato balls tray with cheese ... Prepare easy and delicious Ramadan recipes from my lady's kitchen, try a delicious and beloved potato balls tray on a Ramadan trip, a dish that will impress adults and young people.
- - Chicken breast: 2 breasts
- - Potatoes: 4 grains (large)
- - Cream: box
- - Creamy cheese: 2 tbsp (soft)
- - Garlic: 2 cloves
- - Carrots: 1 grain (grated)
- - Mayonnaise: 1 tablespoon
- Onions: 1 grain (chopped)
- - Gar paper: 1 sheet
- - Black pepper: half a teaspoon
- - Hill: 3 beads
- - Salt: To taste
- - Chicken broth: half cube
- - Olive oil: 2 tbsp
How to prepare
- Put the chicken breasts in a saucepan on the fire, and boil them with bay leaf, cardamom and black pepper.
- After the chicken is ripe, pull and cut into medium-sized pieces, set aside.
- Boil the potatoes and mash with black pepper, salt and mayonnaise.
- Make balls of mashed potatoes and set aside.
- Put the olive oil in a frying pan on the fire and fry the onions until browned and then add the garlic and half a cube of chicken broth.
- Add the pulled chicken to the onions and stir, then add the carrots and stir until the carrots are slightly tender and remove the pan from the heat.
- Prepare a tray for the oven, place the cooked chicken on the bottom of the tray and add the potato balls.
- In a side bowl, mix the cream with the cream cheese, salt workshop and pour the mixture over the potato balls.
- Bring the tray to the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes, red-faced, and serve hot.