Biaba's Baby Cook Plus Duo food processor consists of two separate bowls that can be used at the same time to prepare two different types of food. Jazz is used for four different purposes: steaming, heating, mixing and dissolving frozen food while maintaining the usefulness and flavor of the food. When purchasing, parents receive two food bowls and a spoon for the food processor.
- You do four tasks on the same device.
- Lead-free and BPA-free.
- They can be used to prepare two different types of food at the same time.
- It completes its work in 15 minutes.
- Steaming maintains the flavor and usefulness of food.
- The bowl is listed by capacity.
- It has self-closing after steam cooking, as well as a light and sound alarm.
- The lid and bowls can be removed for easy cleaning.
- When you close the lock correctly, you can hear its voice.
- There is a scale that indicates the stages of operation and has lighting.
- Steam-induced water may fall out of the food processor.
- Plastic vessels pigment easily.
- Only one side that mixes.
- It's priced high.