Biaba's Baby Cook Plus Duo food processor consists of two separate bowls that can be used at the same time to prepare two different types of food. Jazz is used for four different purposes: steaming, heating, mixing and dissolving frozen food while maintaining the usefulness and flavor of the food. When purchasing, parents receive two food bowls and a spoon for the food processor.
- You do four tasks on the same device.
- Lead-free and BPA-free.
- They can be used to prepare two different types of food at the same time.
- It completes its work in 15 minutes.
- Steaming maintains the flavor and usefulness of food.
- The bowl is listed by capacity.
- It has self-closing after steam cooking, as well as a light and sound alarm.
- The lid and bowls can be removed for easy cleaning.
- When you close the lock correctly, you can hear its voice.
- There is a scale that indicates the stages of operation and has lighting.
Read Also: Top 10 baby food processors
- Steam-induced water may fall out of the food processor.
- Plastic vessels pigment easily.
- Only one side that mixes.
- It's priced high.
Mama's Trip Tip
Biaba's Cook Plus food processor allows for the preparation of more than one type at the same time and has four different uses and is also fast and maintains the flavor and usefulness of the food so recommended by mama's trip. It is best to use mineral water to cook because the food will absorb it and this reduces the likelihood that deposits will be inside the device.
The device does not need to be installed and can be used as soon as you purchase. It brings 220 ml bowls for mixing and allows each bowl to be used separately to prepare food without fear of mixing different flavors. The device can be used with all kinds of foods such as meat, chicken, vegetables, dairy etc. The bowls are made of lead-free plastic and BPA so it is safe for children. Its spoon can be used to lift the bowl after steaming without holding the hot part and filtered to filter liquids and get rid of impurities.
For use, place the food in the bowl after peeling and chopping and then close the lid. Add water depending on the time required for cooking, the pot is listed with three different levels, then you should press the middle button. The device has one button in the middle to mix or heat and has a light indicator indicating the stage of the device's work. Keep in mind that only one side mixes when used.
The refinery separates steamed food from cooking water.
This water is full of nutritional value and can be added to soup or food to increase interest. The device takes only a maximum of 15 minutes to cook. The device is equipped with self-closing after completion and releases a whistle and lighting an announcement.
Unpack the bowl covers for easy cleaning. Bowls, spoons, baskets and drains can be inserted into the dishwasher or washed by hand, while the body of the device is cleaned with wet cloth.