Healthy Chicken Stir Fry ... Healthy eating recipes we offer you from ma'am's kitchen always, try delicious chicken recipes with great sauce dressing, try it and share your opinion of the taste.
Amounts of sauce:
- Garlic: Branches (mashed)
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon (fresh and grated)
- Orange juice: a third of a cup
- Water: A third of a cup
- Soy sauce: 3 tablespoons
- Sesame oil: 1 tablespoon
- Starch: 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Chicken: 500 grams (pickled and longitudinal sliced)
- Starch: 2 tbsp
- Broccoli: 1/2 cup (small flower clip)
- Onions: 1 grain (sliced)
- Coloured pepper: 3 grains (diced)
- Spring onions: stick (chopped)
- Salt: Half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and sprinkle the starch on all sides until covered.
- Heat a spoonful of vegetable oil in a wide pan or wok pan over high heat and stir the chicken in for 3 minutes until brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the remaining oil, stir in onions, coloured peppers and broccoli over high heat for 5 minutes and return the chicken to the pan.
- Mix the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, orange juice, water and sesame oil in a bowl and stir well until the ingredients are smooth.
- Add the sauce to the chicken and vegetables, spread the starch spoon and leave the mixture until boiling and leave for 3 minutes until the sauce condenses.
- Serve hot alongside noodles or rice to taste.