meat corral in the oven For a special lunch trip, try making delicious and wonderful meat cooks, try the recipe for oven meat and serve on your trip hot and reddish.
- Lamb: 1 kg (diced)
- Potatoes: 300 grams (peeled and cut into medium-sized cubes)
- Tomato juice: 3 cups
- Lemon juice: 1/2 cup
- White vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tablespoon
- Problem spices: 2 teaspoons
- Tomatoes: 5 grains (chopped)
- Rosemary: 2 sticks (fresh)
- Water: As needed.
- In a bowl mix the salt with spices, lemon juice and vinegar, then put the meat pieces and potatoes and leave them soaked for about 2 hours.
- Heat the oven at 200°C.
- Put the meat and potatoes in an oven tray.
- Pour the tomato juice and chopped tomatoes over the tray.
- Pour the water until half the meat is covered.
- Wrap the tray with two tin sheets and put them in the oven for an hour or until the meat pieces and potatoes are cooked.
- Remove the tin paper and roast the plate face a little for about 5 minutes.