- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Recipe type: Very easy
• 1 large eggplant, peeled and soaked in salted water
• 1 bunch chopped parsley or a little chopped basil leaves
• 1 small green pepper
• 2: 3 grains of spring onions
• 1 large tomato, diced
• 2/3 cup grated thallium cheese or any BBQ cheese
• 1 Lebanese bread open from the middle
• Amounts of dressing: -
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Salt and black pepper
This recipe is like the eggplant fatuous salad, which is a Syrian salad.
delicious difference it's here served on bread instead of adding cubes of fried bread
Note using grilled eggplant instead of frying and sprinkle a layer of thallium cheese
Grated or any favourite cheese, eat tostada as a delicious vegetarian snack.
If pomegranate molasses are not available add
Sumac and lemon juice.