Chicken Tandoori without oven ... Serve on today's lunch, the best and most delicious indian tandoori chicken recipes, learn the obvious preparation from my lady's kitchen and serve it next to rice or vegetables.
- Yogurt: 2 1/2 cups
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Cloves: half a teaspoon (ground)
- Ginger: 2 teaspoons (fresh and chopped)
- Garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
- Paprika: 2 teaspoons
- Cumin: 2 teaspoons (ground)
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Dry coriander: 1 teaspoon (crushed)
- Chicken: 2 chickens (each chicken cut 8 pieces)
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- In a bowl mix yogurt, salt, pepper, ground cloves and ginger.
- Mix the garlic, paprika, cumin, cinnamon and coriander well, then add the mixture to the milk mixture and stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Heal the chicken with kitchen paper well, then put the chicken pieces in the milk mixture and spices and stir until the chicken is covered with marinade.
- Cover with plastic paper and refrigerate for at least one night or 8 hours.
- To prepare: Lighten the heat too, cover the pan and leave the chicken for 1 to 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally until cooked and browned.
- Serve hot along with rice and vegetables.