Not without meat, it is one of the main dishes of choice for most families, and meat has many forms including cubes, minced and slices, and today Super mama offers you seven recipes with cube meat prepared for your family and enjoy with them its delicious taste.
These are seven different recipes for meat cubes, which you can inspire in preparing this special dish differently each time:
How to make a chicken cubes of meat and potatoes
- 1/2 kg (500 g) diced meat .
- 1/4 kg (250 g) small potatoes washed and cut into small pieces.
- 2 large onions thinly sliced.
- 3 tablespoons (45 Ml) Oil.
- 1/4 cup (50 g) green coriander leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g).
- garlic powder salt and black pepper.
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Over medium heat, heat the oil, then add the onions and a salt workshop, and stir until brown.
- Add the pieces of meat, and grill until they change colour.
- Add the potato pieces and stir for three minutes, then add salt, black pepper, garlic and heart for 1 minute.
- Place this mixture in a steam tagline (pram), then cover with tin foil (foil).
- Put the tagline in the oven for an hour, then remove the woe, and return the oven again for 10 minutes.
- Garnish the tagline with coriander leaves, and serve hot with rice with noodles.
How to cook kebabs
- Kilo (1000 g) lamb or beef
- diced large onion,
- diced coloured pepper,
- diced juice 2 large onions
- large tomato fruit
- 3 cloves garlic mashed
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) mixed spices
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) ground dry coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 g) ground basil
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 g) ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt honey And black pepper.
- In the electric mixer, put the juice of onions, tomatoes, vinegar, ketchup, garlic, soy sauce, spices, coriander, cloves, habhan, honey, salt black pepper, and mix well.
- In a large bowl, place the marinade and add the meat and my heart well, then refrigerate and cover with transparent plastic paper (nylon) for at least four hours or all night.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease the grill with a little oil, then grease the pieces of meat until you take the colour of the barbecue.
- Lift the meat, then place the onion cubes and coloured peppers, and stir for three to five minutes.
- In an oven tray, place the pieces of meat and cover with foyle paper, then place in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Heat a piece of coal, then put it in tin paper (foyle), pour a little oil on it, immediately place over the meat, and cover well for five minutes, until the taste of the barbecue takes place. Place the meat pieces in serving dishes, with grilled onion and pepper cubes.