Cooking time: 40 minutes
Recipe Type: Easy.
• 3 green peppers • 450 g mushrooms • 1 onion • 450 g beef (beef), thinly sliced • 12 slices of provolone cheese or mozzarella • cooking oil • salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add
- Mushrooms and stir until light brown, add chopped onions and my heart until it becomes color
- Golden, remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the beef pieces and my heart until it becomes color
- Brown and add the mushroom and onion mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the white seeds from the inside
- Then put a slice of cheese in each half of the peppers and top the meat mixture, then cover the meat with a slice
- other cheese.
- Stack the peppers in a tray and then put the tray in the oven on heat
- 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Serve stuffed with meat, mushrooms and cheese with salad
- As a whole main and healthy meal, two healthiest and here.