Mocha Cool Bed dream Web ... From Ma'am's kitchen, we offer you how to prepare delicious cold drink recipes in a working way and not easier than them, serve them to your guests for the sweetest sessions.
- Nescafe: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 tbsp
- Quickness: 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Powdered milk: 6 tablespoons
- Gracious: Two Envelopes (Dream Web)
- Cool Water: Cup
- Ice Cubes: 10 cubes
How to prepare
- Put Nescafe, sugar, milk and uniqueness in a bowl and mix together until a homogeneous mixture is produced.
- Squeeze the mixture into an electric mixer and add cold water to smooth well.
- Beat the cream with an electric whisk and add the right amount of milk and vanilla, then add the whipped cream and ice cream to the mixture, and beat the ingredients well.
- Add the ice cubes and re-whisk for a cool mocha with thick foam.
- Pour the mocha into serving cups.
- Garnish with quickness sprinkles and grated chocolate, then serve directly to maintain its shape and texture.