Lemon juice with lavender ... Lavender is an aromatic herb that is unique in its scent and attractive violet colour, prepare a refreshing juice with its own taste, which is characterised by its quick preparation in your kitchen.
- - Water: cup (boiled)
- - Lavender Blossoms: 4 tablespoons (dry)
- - Caster sugar: one third cup
- - Cinnamon: Stick
- - Lemon juice: 1/2 cup (fresh)
- - Cold water: 2 cups
How to prepare
- Pour boiling water over the dry lavender flowers, and set aside for a quarter of an hour. Drain the lavender flowers from the water. Add sugar to the latter, cinnamon promises. Boil the flavoured water with lavender again, over high heat, until the sugar dissolves. Then, remove the water from the fire, and set aside, until cooled.
- Pour cold water over flavoured and chilled boiling water, lemon juice.
- When serving, add more water and sugar.