Pasta with cooking cream without chicken ... Enjoy the taste of quick-cooked pasta recipes with Madam's kitchen, and learn the easiest steps how pasta works with delicious cooking cream, try it today at the lunch table.
- Pasta: Tray (preferred type)
- - Mushrooms: 2 cups (fresh sliced)
- - Butter: A tablespoon
- - Vegetable oil: 1 tablespoon
- - Garlic: Clove (mashed)
- - Salt: half a teaspoon
- - Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- - Nutmeg: Pinch (crushed)
- - Cream: 2 cups (liquid)
How to prepare
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package and drain and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and stir for 5 minutes until wilted.
- Add salt, black pepper, nutmeg and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the cream and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place the pasta in a serving dish, then spread the mushrooms and cream and garnish with a bridal bridal.