Peach samosas with bananas and healthy oats on video. Watch the ma'am kitchen video, and serve from seasonal fruits the best natural juices delicious and very useful, try it today and serve your children for added health and wellness.
- - Bananas: 1 grain (large/peeled and chopped)
- - Peach: 2 tablets (peeled and chopped)
- - Milk: cup (liquid)
- - Oats: 2 tablespoons
- - Honey: A tablespoon
How to prepare
- Place the chopped bananas and peaches in the electric mixer jug.
- Pour the liquid milk, then add the oats and honey.
- Mix the ingredients well until combined and form a homogeneous juice.
- Sammy boy in serving cups, and serve immediately.